- Lash Bar Petts Wood kindly ask that you take a moment to read through our terms and conditions to make sure our salon runs smoothly.
- When becoming a client at lash bar petts wood you agree to abide by our terms and conditions
- Please arrive promptly at the time of your appointment. We can accommodate you should you arrive early but If you arrive late for your appointment your treatment time could be cut short. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will reschedule your appointment and a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to the appointment for all eyelash extensions.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is needed if you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice a 50% charge of the treatments booked will occur. This fee also applies if you do not turn up for your appointment.
- All payments must be paid in full at the time of your appointment. We accept cash & card payments only.
- If you are unwell or have a contagious illness please let us know ASAP so we can reschedule your appointment. During your treatment we will be working close to you and the risk of us picking up any colds/flu/viruses etc is highly likely. We treat a number of vulnerable clients and no not wish to make them, nor ourselves sick.
- No visitors are permitted to attend any appointment. This includes babies and children, due to insurance purposes and limited space.
- During your first treatment you will be required to fill out a consultation form. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes to your health or medication as this may effect your treatment.
We look forward to seeing you soon – The Lash Bar Team