What Are Lash Extensions?
Lash extensions are a leading treatment in the beauty industry which enhance the appearance of your natural lashes. A lash extension is applied to each natural eyelash using a specialised medical grade adhesive. Our lash extensions are light and soft in texture ensuring comfort and preventing damage to the natural lash.
Classic vs Russian Volume
Our classic cashmere lashes are applied using the traditional method of one extension applied to an individual natural lash. These lashes are of the highest quality and are perfect for a more natural look. Our lashes are available in a range of different curls, lengths and thickness to tailor to each client.
Russian Volume is the newest technique in the lash industry. They involve the application of handmade fans to each natural lash giving a ‘fluffy’ texture. This technique can be adapted for a more natural finish or for ultimate volume as the thickness is tailored to each client and their preferred look.
Do I Need A Patch Test?
Yes! Patch tests are required at least 24 hours prior to treatment and are essential
What To Do Before My Appointment?
Please thoroughly clean your lashes with an oil-free eye cleanser and remove all eye make up. Any oil / make up residue will create a barrier causing the adhesive to be less effective.
How Long Will They Last?
Lash extensions will last the length of the individual’s natural growth cycle so this varies. At the end of this cycle, your natural lashes shed and are replaced with a new lash. As a result of this cycle, we recommend infills every two-three weeks to keep your lashes looking as full as possible. Proper aftercare will greatly improve the lifespan of your lashes.
How To Look After The Lash Extensions
– do not get them wet for 24 hours after treatment as the adhesive is setting
– avoid heat, steam & sweating for 48 hours
– no oil-based products can be used on your lashes
– do not pick or pull your extensions as this will damage your natural lashes
– book regular infills to maintain your lashes and keep them looking their best!
– brush lashes daily with the mini brush provided
– no mascara to be applied to the extensions this will shorten the life of your lash extensions
– cleanse your lashes at least a couple of times a week and always before your infill with us; any oil-free eye cleanser can be used although our favourite is baby shampoo as this is gentle on the lashes!
Will I Experience Any Discomfort During The Treatment?
No! The application of lash extensions is to each individual lash they do not come into contact with the skin – most clients find the treatment so relaxing they fall asleep!
Can I Swim With Lash Extensions?
Yes, our lash extensions are waterproof although this must be avoided for the first 24 hours after application. Perfect for the holidays!
How long Is The Application?
Application for a full set of lash extensions ranges from 1hr30 to 2 hours depending on the individual’s lashes and the type of extensions ( Russian Volume is a slightly longer application process as we hand make the fans whilst applying)
Please note we provide a detailed consultation with each client to establish the perfect lashes for you – there is no ‘one size fits all’ with lash extensions. We are perfectionists and take pride in creating lashes of the highest quality for our clients.